Park rats need not apply.
If crushing powder is your thing, look no further than the DC Devun Pro Snowboard for all your needs. Preferred by backcountry legend Devun Walsh, the Devun Pro's Micro Camber profile features a flat zone between the bindings for a floaty and forgiving feel, with 1.5mm of positive camber at the tip and tail for the pop and power of a traditionally cambered board. Add to that the powerful Slugger Core and snappy Fresh Deck topsheet, and you have a board that's ready to take on some serious backcountry missions.
- Micro Camber features a flat profile between the bindings with a touch of camber at the tip and tail for the pop of a cambered board that is still forgiving and floaty in pow
- Carbon Quadrax fiberglass features carbon stringers for a snappy response
- Slugger Core uses a mix of poplar and ash to create a lightweight, yet powerful feel
- Camber Core shaping has pre-arched wood in the core to give the flat section of the board the stability of a cambered board
- Twin shape makes dropping switch a snap, and Radius to Flat tip and tail provide extra float in pow
- Stoneground 7200 Sintered Supreme base delivers lightning-fast speed and survives hard hits in the park or in the wild
- Structurn base uses golf ball-like dimples to break water tension for added speed
- Fresh Deck topsheet made from natural wood gives it that fresh-out-of-the-wrapper skate deck pop
Share your thoughts
Passion for powder
The DC Devun Walsh Pro Snowboard is designed for someone with a passion for powder. Featuring the all new Micro Camber rocker style, this powerful board will give you all the pop you could ask for while still allowing you to float through the snow with ease. With the new Brew Crew Collection graphics on the DC Devun Walsh Pro Snowboard you are sure to be keeping this Canadian Logger Lager chilled all season long
Micro Camber - Flat through the center and has a 1.5mm of positive camber in the tip and tail which allows for the pop and feel of a full camber board while maintaining the forgiveness and powder float of a flat board
(1 Soft - 10 Stiff) - 8, The stiffness of this board gives you more drive and edge hold making it more stable at high speeds.
True Twin Shape - Completely symmetrical with identical tip and tail measurements and flex pattern ideal for terrain parks because of the ability to ride in either direction
Radius 2 Flat - Flat surfaces at the tip and tail of the board provide lift in powder to keep you floating in the deepest snow, while the radius blends in perfectly with the sidecut to create effortless transitions from edge to edge.
Camber Core - Allows a rocker board to have the same pop and stability of camber but maintain the fun and surfy feel of rocker by adding a unique arch shaped profile to the wood core within the Anti-Camber zones
Slugger Core - Solid poplar core, then inserted pre-bent ash hardwood stringers that follow the board edge to increase durability, dampen vibration, and stabilize the board
Carbon Quadrax - Consists of four directions of glass fibers woven tightly together giving the board a smooth and stable ride and dual carbon fiber bands which run from tip to tail giving you maximum power and control
Structurn Base - Small dimples in the base break water tension to allow your board to glide faster, turn easily and allow you to ride longer.
7200 Sintered Supreme Base - A high density sintered base that is durable, firm and fast: the porous surface allows easy absorption of wax, meaning longer lasting tune-ups.
Fresh Deck Topsheet - Adds a snap and life to the board that you can only get from natural wood