When he's not attempting to break obscure world records or recklessly playing with wild animals, Rob Dyrdek can be found skating in the DC Factory Lite Men's Skate Shoe. The action leather and nubuck upper is triple-stitched in the toe area for superior durability, and a UniLite midsole absorbs harsh impacts to protect your heels when you're going big. Padding in the tongue and collar provide additional support and comfort, while the Pill Pattern tread on a sticky rubber sole ensures grip on your board.
- Action leather and nubuck upper is abrasion-resistant and durable
- UniLite midsole is super light and flexible, and provides long-lasting impact protection
- Rubber outsole features DC's Pill Pattern tread for traction and durability
- Triple-stitched toe area won't blow out after one session
- Padded tongue and collar provide comfort and support