Run the Gamut.
The DC Gamut 13 Softshell Jacket frees up your movement with its highly breathable and flexible softshell material while keeping moisture away with 10K waterproofing. Whether you're riding or just wearing it out, the Gamut 13 doesn't quit.
- 10K water-resistant outer material help elevate your comfort and make the Gamut the ideal choice for low-profile riding
- Bonded tricot lining adds an extra layer of warmth
- Faux-fur trim on the hood and a high collar add the toasty touch to the hoodie style
- Mesh-backed underarm vents keep your temperature regulated
- Ribbed cuff with thumb-holes act as wrist gaiters when you're riding
- Media pocket keeps your tunes and phone safe and dry
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Really really like this jacket. I bought it in medium because I wanted more room to wear layers underneath it(normally wear smalls in jackets). As it says in the description its a soft-shell, so don't go thinking you can just wear this jacket on with maybe a hoody on colder days. When i went boarding I had to wear compression shirt and tech fleece because the insulation isn't too too great, but it does the job.
Theres only two things I wish I could change about this jacket though,
1) the audio pocket is very very sketchy, only hold in my a mesh netting and no velcro, so pretty much it can fall out. 2) the thumb holes on the sleeve are a bit annoying because snow tends to fall in through there if your gloves aren't properly covering.
But overall I have to say its a really nice jacket still. Just layer up! :)
It's a very light but warm jacket. Fits perfect. Glad I bought it.