Eat after midnight, play in frozen water, and get mean.
- Constrictor closure system provides a rapid closure that lets you dial in the most comfortable fit
- Wrap Lock hardware on the upper offers slip-free tightening to give you the most snug, precise fit
- Articulated upper cuff offers outstanding support and increased lateral and forward flex
- 3D tongue flexes with the boot upper to reduce pinching under binding strap
- Bravo Liner features J-bar ankle stabilizers and a new neoprene ankle harness to help you perform at your best
Share your thoughts
I've boarded for 15 years but never with more than 5-7 days a year. Moved to AK and already have almost 30 days in and we are nowhere CLOSE to the end of this epic season. I outgrew the capabilities of my entry level Salomon's and tried these on in the shop and bought them right here at bc. Have gotten 5 days on them and they took a couple days to break in while feeling really good and stiff. I sometimes have to play with how tight i make them because I can get some pressure spots near the ankle bend on the front where the BOA comes to the laces. All in all, I love them and might consider the Status or Judge for next season, as I think a double boa will be my preference going forward... But definitely staying in the DC family!!!!
Get these boots!
DC is really becoming the next generation of 32 boots. I say that because 32 puts a lot behind there boots and, I think DC is starting to the same!
I love these boots they're have BOA and half lace so, it's not to snugg or not to loose! Just a complete perfect fit and a flex through out the boot instead of at the ankle area! These boots hold up great in the backcountry, they're supportive enough to hit those gnarly cliffs and still keep your board under you. I really like the liner it keeped me warm all day in the -10 temps at Alyeska! Get them you will not regret it!
Dc gizmo snowboard boots review
Havent been boarding long but this will be the 3rd pair of boots I have tried and I love them!
I researched for a bit and really wanted an average priced all around comfortable boot and this was what I ended up grabbing and man was it worth it.
Boots are super adjustable and quite soft. I haven't felt uncomfortable in them once.