Just don't feed it after midnight.
The DC Gizmo Boa Snowboard Boot combines Boa speed lacing and traditional laces into an all-mountain monster that'll handle just about everything from park laps to pow-filled chutes. DC's Constrictor hybrid system gives you twist-and-go Boa convenience on the boot's lower half and traditional laces on the upper half for a dialed, supportive fit you can customize to match whatever you're riding that day.
- The Constrictor hybrid lace system uses traditional laces up top for a fine-tuneable flex, and a Boa Coiler speed-lace reel on the lower half for heel hold and support
- Bravo liner features dual-density padding, internal J-bars for heel hold, and an antimicrobial lining for odor resistance
- WrapLock lace hardware prevents slipping for easier tightening and a more consistent, secure fit
- Articulated cuff for a smooth flex with no creases or pressure points
- UniLite outsole delivers solid traction, durability, and shock absorption while dramatically reducing weight
Share your thoughts
Dope looking boots
I bought these in the grey orange and they look even better in person.
They do run a size smaller. I went a half size and and they barely fit when you first put them on, but like all snowboard boots the heat from your feet makes them adjust to a more comfortable fit after about 15 mins or so...
My only issue is, sometimes my feet get cold and sometimes they don't. Ive used them 3 times but each time either my feet would get cold and warm up later on or they start off cold an stay cold or start off warm, get cold and warm up again. They have never stayed warm the whole day.
These boots are everything you would ever need for whatever you like to ride. They've got good, medium flex for park or mountain, and they are super warm and really help to soften landings from any height. Just a quality boot that looks sick and the double lacing type allows for a true personal preference. Make sure to get about a half size up because they run a little small.