Chances are you're hooked on riding. And the chances also are that you would put yourself on top of the mountain in excessive layers of cotton so you could ride. Good thing for you the DC Habit Jacket boasts the waterproofing and warmth to keep you happy and not looking like an ice-over t-shirt rack at the end of the day.
- 5K waterproofing provides adequate waterproofing for fair to moderate days on the hill
- Thick Thin fabrication cranks up the durability and abrasion resistance without weighing you down
- 40g all-over poly-fill insulation offers lightweight warmth that's wearable all season
- Taffeta lining wears comfortably and doesn't cause bunching or chafing when teamed up with layers
- Powder skirt shuts out the elements when you're getting pitted, so pitted
- Media pocket holds your music or phone to keep you connected and inspired on the hill
- Internal mesh stash pocket holds small to medium items such as handwarmers, spare lenses, and white chocolate and macadamia-nut cookies
Share your thoughts
Best deal of All Time?
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This may be the best deal ever. I love this jacket. I bought it specifically for a snowboarding trip but it's turned out to be my go to jacket for everyday. It looks great and is very comfortable. I'm impressed.