Riding is in your DNA, but your inner stoke can't do the double-duty of pumping out fresh steeze and keeping you shielded from the elements, too. The DC Men's Helix Insulated Jacket is the other half of the equation you need to survive winter when the cold really kicks in. Upper echelon water-resistance as well as moderately thick insulation fends off winter's nastiest (er, best) so you can get downright ugly on the hill instead of hightailing it for home before your soul is ready to call it a day.
- Breathable Exotex material repels wet snow but still allows excess heat and moisture vapor to escape
- Structured mesh venting at the underarms holds open even as you move to dump heat and draw in cool air
- Stowable waist gaiter features jacket-to-pant interface to keep jacket from riding up
- Wrist gaiters and removable head gaiter further seal out air and snow for maximum cold weather comfort
- Magnet chest flap closure keeps the zipper covered and free of ice/snow build-up
- Double decker interior media and goggle pocket helps you store key items out of harm's way but still within easy reach
- All seams are fully taped to seal out moisture
Share your thoughts
This jacket is sick! It's a very light and comfortable jacket. The jacket sizes runs true to fit and very warm.
This jacket is solid. Just like most DC products. The gray pine stripe is awesome. The fabric also has the raised texture for the stripes like a fancy suit. Tons of features that are well implemented. Medium fit nice and baggy on me but not too over sized. I'm 5'11" 200 lbs. Mine did not have magnetic enclosures for the main zipper. It has velcro instead and metal snaps for the top and bottom. I would have prefered the magnets or snaps over the Velcro. The velcro just sticks to gear like fleece and knitted hats. I'll let It slide be because everything else on the jacket is sweet. I was really surprised by how high quality the construction and materials were. Also I like a lot of pockets.