Park, pipe, pow.
- DC Aeron core uses two types of wood for increased pop
- Carbon- and KEVLAR�-reinforced base and edges for greater durability and edge control
- Biaxial-wrap fiberglass for toughness and vibration damping
- 4400 sintered base is tough and easy to maintain
- True twin shape is easy to ride switch
Share your thoughts
what was the flex on this board? I have...
what was the flex on this board? I have this board and wanted to get a different board but wanted a slightly stiffer board but didn't want to make it to dramatic.
it's super flexible
Ikka Backstrom model takes the cake. No Banana needed.
Ikka Backstrom has created a truly Solid board.
- Destoys the Choppy snow.
- Floats in the Powder.
- Really Lightweight.
- Extremely Poppy.
I got this board to ride in Alaska. It was an awesome investment. DC's radius to flat technology breaks trail like a boat-hull in the powder, making me feel lighter, on top, and making turning a BreeZe! instead of a bog-fest [from corner-drag].
This board will help make you look and feel as though you're riding effortlessly in all conditions.
Perhaps the most pop-to-weight ratio of any snowboard on the market right now.
I would recommend this board for any rider seeking varied terrain including powder fields, gullies, ravines, chutes, tree runs, cornices, cliffs, and anything else that might come your way!