Follow the leader.
Whether it's poaching roped-off pow lines or holding it down in the park in sub-zero temps, the DC Leader Insulated Jacket leads the way with warm style for the coldest days. 200g fill and adequate 5K waterproofing will keep you comfortable during all that ducking and hucking.
- 5K moisture-resistance shrugs away fluffy, dry flakes with ease
- Polyester micro twill material resists abrasion and gives the jacket stylish flair
- Critically taped seams seal out moisture along the jacket's most vulnerable stretches of stitching
- Insulated with an all-over heavyweight 200g insulation to warm your core and keep your bones from shattering on the coldest days
- Mesh underarm vents with snag-free zippers open to regulate your temperature
- Lycra wrist gaiters keep the snow from sneaking up your sleeve
- Powder skirt keeps you dry even after you make a bath-tub sized hole into powder
- Internal media pocket safely your player or phone
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
this jacket is a great deal. It kept me warm and dry. Nice thing they did with the sleeves that go over your hand to keep the snow out. very comfortable.