Viva la Comfort.
DC’s Lear Mitten has remained the all-star champion in the battle of warmth heavyweights, and for good reason. Remember what your mother told you: it’s all fun and games until somebody gets frostbite. A waterproof insert and 150g Thinsulate insulation fight back against the single-digit weather attempting to squelch your outdoor fun. Five-finger lining provides the feel of a glove while the brushed tricot lining ensures the warmth that only a mitten can offer. Don’t let the warmth fool you, these gloves are also tough as dynamite: PU leather covers both thumb and palm for enhanced grip and endurance. The Lear mittens sport nose and goggle wipes, so you may never have to remove them again, ever.
- Polyester twill fabric with 10K insulation waterproof protection
- 150g Thinsulate insulation
- Inner finger channels
- Synthetic leather thumb and palm protection
- Nose and goggle wipe panel on thumb
- Elastic at wrist with hook- and-loop closure