Who was that vested woman?
Some superheroes are born with powers. Others come into it by either accident or late-night self-experimentation inside a creepy lab. And then there's the normal people who possess an extraordinary device or item—it could be a ring, a gauntlet, or some kind of tight-fitting suit. You are the latter and the DC Women's Lena Vest is your device. With it you will remain warm and dry when the winds blow and temps drop but stay cool when the clouds break and the sun shines. Maybe it's something of magic or maybe it's good design from years of experience? The world may never know.
- DWR coating shrugs off light to moderate moisture
- Technical 340g polyester fleece dries quickly, wears comfortably, and resists piling
- 80g insulation offers midweight warmth to keep your core warm all winter long
- Taffeta lining feels silky smooth on your skin and won't make your underlayers bunch up
- Snap-closure pockets provide safe keeping for small accessories