The DC Women's Leysin 13 Jacket stands out from the rest with its unique asym front zipper design and zippered neck gusset along with complementary angled color-blocking. And with its 80g insulation and 10K waterproofing, you will be out riding while others wring out their soggy outerwear in the lodge.
- 10K-rated waterproof midweight polyester micro twill material features moisture-resistance that can handle most days on the mountain
- Jacket's most vulnerable seams taped so you can ride longer and drier
- 80g insulation keeps you warm and toasty all season long
- Standard fit is roomy and comfortable, with an articulated fit in the sleeves and below-the-waist length
- Asym front zipper and zippered neck gusset wear with ergonomic comfort
- Mesh-lined underarm vents allow cooling air in with a catch-free zipper design
- Powder skirt secures around the waist to keep the elements out
- Fixed hood uses dual drawcords to secure a snug fit over your head without blocking vision
- Lycra wrist gaiters keeps snow from creeping up your sleeve
- Respirator ventilation panel in collar lets you breathe fog-free
- Built-in hydrophobic bandana keeps your face covered from wind and snow and stows away easily on warmer days
- Designated pass pocket makes it easy to flash to the lifties (your pass, of course)
Share your thoughts
Great jacket...but NOT red.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Love this jacket. Great fit. Great little respirator. Nice snow skirt that snaps to the inner wall of the jacket. Wrist gaiters are a nice feature but they are really thin and feel like they could easily rip. Also, it's NOT RED. It's more of a berry color. Overall, great deal.