It’s game time.
- Water-resistant fabric and critically taped seams help protect you from the wet snow when you plow down the slopes
- Light insulation help keep you from getting the chills when you ride the lift
- Inseam vents unzip to dump excess heat and let in cold air to cool you off
- Suspenders hold these pants in place, so you don’t find your waistband full of snow when you take a good digger in the pow
- A baggy fit gives you plenty of room to throw down in the terrain park or off natural features
- Boot gaiters block out snow and the cold
Share your thoughts
I love these pants. The option to have the high waist has been awesome because I NEVER get snow down my pants. Love the color and feel like the style fits mine...very cozy and warm. Was a great buy for me...
I really like the color of the Boysenberry. The material feels high quality. My problem is with the suspenders. They aren't adjustable. I guess they're supposed to just be for decoration? I bought these pants specifically because I hated how my other ones sagged throughout the day and I don't like wearing a belt when I have to tuck in layers. So I was pretty excited about the suspenders, but these pants - the suspenders aren't functional. So disappointed. Also, at the back of the heel, they designed the pants to snap into the underliner so you don't walk off the hem - good idea. But mine were missing one of the snaps. I'm returning them anyway because of the suspender issue.
Is there room to tuck a back protector...
Is there room to tuck a back protector underneath these pants or will it be too tight to fit?