It’s game time.
The alarm sounds at six a.m. It’s early. You’re tired. But if you don’t roll out of bed now you’ll miss first chair and be stuck in the back of the line watching your friends shred knee-deep powder, while you longingly gaze down at them from the lift. Shut your brain off, put on your gear, and pull on the stylish DC Women’s Matrock Pant because if you don’t you’ll regret it later.
- Water-resistant fabric and critically taped seams help protect you from the wet snow when you plow down the slopes
- Light insulation help keep you from getting the chills when you ride the lift
- Inseam vents unzip to dump excess heat and let in cold air to cool you off
- Suspenders hold these pants in place, so you don’t find your waistband full of snow when you take a good digger in the pow
- A baggy fit gives you plenty of room to throw down in the terrain park or off natural features
- Boot gaiters block out snow and the cold
Share your thoughts
I love these pants. The option to have the high waist has been awesome because I NEVER get snow down my pants. Love the color and feel like the style fits mine...very cozy and warm. Was a great buy for me...
I really like the color of the Boysenberry. The material feels high quality. My problem is with the suspenders. They aren't adjustable. I guess they're supposed to just be for decoration? I bought these pants specifically because I hated how my other ones sagged throughout the day and I don't like wearing a belt when I have to tuck in layers. So I was pretty excited about the suspenders, but these pants - the suspenders aren't functional. So disappointed. Also, at the back of the heel, they designed the pants to snap into the underliner so you don't walk off the hem - good idea. But mine were missing one of the snaps. I'm returning them anyway because of the suspender issue.
Is there room to tuck a back protector...
Is there room to tuck a back protector underneath these pants or will it be too tight to fit?