Be the first to upload your photo of the Mega Snowboard. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
How jibby is this board? I know that it kills jumps but I was wondering how it handled on rails, and boxes and if it presses easily and locks into slides easily.
April 15, 2013
This board will jib, but it's on the stiffer side so it won't press quite as well as a softer board. This will be great at big jumps and handling higher speeds, and will lock into rail tricks fine, but if rails are your thing you might want to look at a slightly softer board.
By: Brandon Collett
April 16, 2013
Is this board stiffer than the DC MLF? i know it says that in the description, just looking for someone whos actually ridden it.
January 9, 2013
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
- 147.25 cm, 150.5 cm, 153.75 cm, 156.5 cm, 159.25 cm
- medium-stiff (7.5 on DC scale)
- Lock & Load (hybrid)
- Effective Edge:
- [147.25cm] 1090 mm; [150.5cm] 1120 mm; [153.75cm] 1140 mm; [156.5cm] 1160 mm; [159.25cm] 1180 mm
- Waist Width:
- [147.25cm] 246 mm; [150.5cm] 248 mm; [153.75cm] 250 mm; [156.5cm] 252 mm; [159.25cm] 298 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [147.25cm] 6.3 m; [150.5cm] 6.6 m; [153.75cm] 6.9 m; [156.5cm] 7.2 m; [159.25cm] 7.5 m
- Stance Width:
- [147.25cm-150.5cm] 20.5 - 25 in; [153.75cm-159.25cm] 21 - 25.5 in
- Stance Setback:
- StratusCore (poplar)
- Recommended Use:
- jumping, freestyle
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year