Get that board to do your bidding.
- 3D molded tongue helps you get a snug fit
- Internal ankle harness locks the liner to the boot for the most precise response
- Ankle-holding J-bars in the Command liner help eliminate heel lift, while anatomical support beams help hold your foot in a neutral position
- 360 Power strap centers the tongue as it secures the liner
- Easy Entry Channel eases your entry into the boot, and Directional Fiber lining helps lock your foot in place for less heel lift.
- Outlast lining underfoot regulates the temperature inside the boot so you’re toasty without getting swampy
Share your thoughts
2010/2011 DC Misty Snowboard Boot
From peak to park, you’re ready to take it all on when you have the well-rounded DC Women’s Misty Snowboard Boot. You get the flexibility you want in the park from the smooth-flexing articulated cuffs, and the support you need to shred the steeps form the welded backstay. And since few things are more annoying than having your foot floating around in your boot, DC included an array of features that lock your heel into place, transmitting your every foot motion into board action.