Part of the local color.
No part of the mountain is safe from your antics when you're wearing the all-around DC Women’s Misty Snowboard Boot. Show down the kids in the park with the tweaked-out moves that the smooth-flexing articulated cuffs make possible. Mercilessly track out hidden powder stashes in the trees with support from the molded backstay. Rip through a slow zone and duck under a rope to evade patrollers. After you've worked up a thirst, pick up cute vacationing skiers on the groomers and make them buy you a couple of rounds after the lifts shut down.
- Molded backstay gives you support you need for all-mountain mayhem
- Articulated cuff allows unrestricted flex for jib mobility without hinge-bulge or kinking
- Anatomical J-bars and a comfy neoprene ankle harness in the Bravo liner virtually eliminate heel lift
- Directional mesh eases your entry into the boot, and then helps lock your foot in place for less heel lift
- UniLIte outsole provides traction, durability, dampening, and cushioning, while at the same time cutting weight