Jump back in the sack with your first love.
- Full 6mm traditional cambered shape delivers high-speed edge control, pop, and response
- Radius to Flat shape features flat surfaces at the tip and tail to provide extra lift should you stumble onto a powder stash
- Carbon Quadrax laminate uses a four-way fiberglass weave for smooth riding and a stable feel, and Dual Carbon fiber bands running tip to tail for maximum power and control
- Impact Core blends poppy poplar with durable ash hardwood under the bindings
- Structurn Base structure features a low-friction pattern of small dimples that break water tension so you can glide faster and turn more easily
- 7200 Sintered Supreme base easily absorbs loads of wax, withstands rock and rail damage, and slides fast in any conditions
Share your thoughts
hi im a new snowboarder and im buying my...
hi im a new snowboarder and im buying my first snowboard i dont know what board to chose im stuck between the park pickle and this any advice would be helpfull! 5'9'' 120 pounds (Im Skinny) and boot size 10 and a half. I spend alot of time in the park but sometimes i go on blacks and other trails
I'm 5'9" weight about 135. I can't decide between the DC Mlf 154, the DC Ply, and Capita outdoor living 152. I live in the midwest, Chicago to be exact and I ride mostly all mountain. Usually cruise with my friends for a bit then hit the rails and jumps. So I need an all around board thats good for jumps not too big since im a level above beginner and a rail board with good flex. Which board would you guys recommend?