Get on the road to fame and fortune, or at least fun.
- Heel air bag and EVA midsole help soften hard landings
- Double lasted sole offers better board contact, feel, and control
- Internal ankle harness locks the liner to the boot for the most precise response
- Outlast lining underfoot regulates the temperature inside the boot so you’re toasty without getting swampy
- Ankle-holding J-bars in the Bravo liner help eliminate heel lift, while anatomical support beams help hold your foot in a neutral position
- 360 Power strap centers the tongue as it secures the liner
- Easy Entry Channel eases your entry into the boot, and Directional Fiber lining helps lock your foot in place for less heel lift.
Share your thoughts
Know your size
DC Mora DOES run true to size, but a little snugger. If you are a true 8.5 order an 8.5. If you buy size 9.0 in shoes, buy size 9,0 in these boots. They will pack out a bit and feel better the next day on the slopes. Fits tight and stiff. Great boot for the girl riding hard all day long. I love mine! Thanks
Great stiff womens boot
The DC mora is my favorite snowboarding boot. I have had the last three years models. If you like a really stiff boot that has great responsiveness for aggressive riding , this is it.