Get on the road to fame and fortune, or at least fun.
Step into the DC Women’s Mora Snowboard Boot and with a flick of the Boa dial, you’re ready to rock the same boot up-and-comer Kimmy Fasani wears to competitions and video shoots. With a firm, super-responsive feel and the Boa Focus system that lets you easily fine-tune the fit in different areas of the boot, you get the control you need to make the board do your bidding. The Mora’s welded backstay gives you support you need to shred the steeps, while the articulated cuff allows unrestricted flex for jib mobility without unsightly hinge bulge. Speaking of unsightly, the Mora is anything but, with sleek, classy lines and finishes worthy of a young pro.
- Heel air bag and EVA midsole help soften hard landings
- Double lasted sole offers better board contact, feel, and control
- Internal ankle harness locks the liner to the boot for the most precise response
- Outlast lining underfoot regulates the temperature inside the boot so you’re toasty without getting swampy
- Ankle-holding J-bars in the Bravo liner help eliminate heel lift, while anatomical support beams help hold your foot in a neutral position
- 360 Power strap centers the tongue as it secures the liner
- Easy Entry Channel eases your entry into the boot, and Directional Fiber lining helps lock your foot in place for less heel lift.