A boot you can count on when you're on the edge.
- Welded backstay gives you support you need to shred the steeps
- Articulated cuff allows unrestricted flex for jib mobility without hinge bulge or kinking
- Anatomical J-bars and a comfy neoprene ankle harness in the Bravo liner virtually eliminate heel lift
- Easy Entry Channel eases your entry into the boot, and Directional Fiber lining helps lock your foot in place for less heel lift
- UniLite outsole provides traction, durability, dampening, and cushioning, while at the same time cutting weight
Share your thoughts
Still loose on my feet :(
I've been wearing the DC Judge Women's boots since 2008 and have completely loved them! I have been searching for a new pair of boots for the last 3 years and have not found any that compare to the old Judges. I tried the Mora boots and while they were comfortable, they were very loose around my skinny foot. I wear a Women's size 8 in the women's Judge and my foot would slide around on the inside. This would not be good while snowboarding. I liked everything about them except for the fit. That could just be my problem though. Give them a try! :)
Just bought these boots and wanted to clear up that it is a dual boa because the description was a bit confusing. Can't wait to get out there in them dc moras have been my boot of choice for years now and they improving with every model.
Would like to know if any woman has used...
Would like to know if any woman has used this boot and is it a true 8 on the flex rating scale? Looking for a Boa stiff boot to replace my Vans Veil.