The cream of the crop.
If you ride a lotta-bit of everything, you want the all-mountain versatility of the DC Mora Women's Snowboard Boot. Built for hard-charging freeride fiends and comfort-demanding resort riders alike, the Mora combines all-day warmth with a focus on providing the most responsive ride possible.
The Boa H3 Coiler lacing with Focus closure system features two micro-adjustable Boa dials that independently tighten the upper and lower zones to allow you to quickly and easily tweak it to just the right fit. Multi-layer EVA memory foam in the liner guarantees out-of-the-box comfort and a truly custom fit, and internal anatomical J-bars lock your heel down to reduce fatigue and improve response. The Unilite outsole is lightweight and cushy, and strategically-placed rubber lugs increase durability in high-wear areas to help extend the life of the boot without adding a ton of weight.
- Boa H3 Coiler lacing system with Focus closure system
- Focus closure system
- White liner and footbed
- Molded backstay
- Unilite outsole with rubber
- Articulated cuff
- 3D tongue
Share your thoughts
GREAT BOOTS!!! But I still hurt :(
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I decided to go with these boots because of the shining reviews that the Mora models for previous years had gotten. I ended up buying these boots for slightly more on Amazon because Backcountry didn't have my size in stock and didn't have any plans to order more.
OVERALL: I love these boots. They were a bit more than I wanted to spend, but you absolutely get what you pay for with these boots.
AMAZING INCREDIBLE FOOT HOLD!!! I tried on 7 or more pairs of women's boots in the backcountry store and NONE of them even came close to the heel hold you will get from these boots. If you have small feet (I'm a size 6) and small heels, these are the boots you need.
Features I liked:
- Dual boa closure provided tension on the lower part of the foot that most boots do not provide due to only having one boa at the top of the boot.
- Very cool mesh harness system molded into the interior of the boot that is tightened using the pull string that usually only tightens the liner.
- As mentioned, awesome heel hold thanks to the built in J-bars in the liner
- Super comfortable interior design. The interior liner is made of a soft material that feels really nice on your feet and won't cause your socks to bunch up when you're putting the boots on.
- Very sharp in appearance, which is hard to find as most women's boots go out of their way to look ridiculously/unnecessarily feminine.
Ultimately, they didn't fully solve my foot pain problem I've been having during my second season of snowboarding. I've been getting awful foot cramps after only a couple of runs. However, they did lessen the pain a bit due to the great comfort of these boots. This is the only reason they don't get all 5 stars from me.
Otherwise, these are great overall women's boots and I'd highly recommend them.