Bigfoots love shredding the park too.
- DC Stratus core features tip-to-tail poplar for pop and stability, and has added carbon and KEVLAR� reinforcements for added pop and stable landings
- SRS Seven Radius Sidecut features seven radii on the sidecut for smooth turns whether quick and aggressive or super big GS style
- Radius-to-Flat tip and tail profile for better presses and float in pow
- Strong and lightweight bi-ax laminate
- True Base is a fast, durable, low-maintenance base for park riding
- Medium stiff (4.5 out of 10)
Share your thoughts
Is this the 2010? becuase it doesn't say...
Is this the 2010? becuase it doesn't say anything about the contact axis shape. also, there aren't any pictures of the 156W even tho it says there are 3 in stock, the graphic is different is the only reason i ask..
This is the 2010. I rode it as a prototype in a demo day last season... it was really good....