Working out kinda sucks, but it helps a lot with strength and flexibility for skating. It also reduces your risk of injury and makes for shorter recovery times when you do get broke off, so it's a pretty good idea to invest in a gym membership and the DC Player Men's Shoe. The UniLite midsole provides cushioning and rebound for comfortable strides while running, and it shaves weight by reducing the amount of rubber needed in the sole. Mesh uppers and a perforated toe allow greater airflow to keep your shoes from getting swampy.
- Action leather and nubuck upper is durable, and cycle mesh increases breathability
- UniLite midsole is super light and flexible, and provides long-lasting impact protection
- Rubber pads on the sole maximize UniLite's durability and improve grip
- Perforated toe area allows for better airflow
- Lightly padded tongue and collar provide comfort and support