Pushing your own limits requires a jacket with technology that works diligently to rebuke wind and moisture. The DC Women's Pool Jacket not only subscribes to the 'look good, feel good' way of thinking, but also 'stay dry, don't go home a soaking mess' approach. OK, so maybe it's not catchy, but in addition to flattering looks achieved through covered buttons and striking solids, the Pool Jacket is backed by years of rider-tested technology to keep you comfy.
- 5K moisture-resistance shrugs away fluffy, dry flakes with ease
- Thick Thin fabrication cranks up the durability and abrasion resistance without weighing you down
- 80g insulation offers all-over midweight warmth to keep you toasty in most temperatures
- Taffeta lining wears comfortably and doesn't cause bunching or chafing when teamed up with layers
- Standard fit works for layering preferences and mobility
- Powder skirt shuts out the elements when you're getting pitted, so pitted
- Media pocket holds your music or phone to keep you connected and inspired on the hill
- Internal mesh stash pocket holds small to medium items such as handwarmers, spare lenses, and white chocolate and macadamia-nut cookies
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I gave this as a gift but was wishing there were more in stock to get one for myself! It's a super rad jacket with just the right amount of insulation to keep the cold out on those chillier days. Plus the fabric that covers the zipper makes it more stylie.