Avoid danger, get the Ranger.
Facing foul-weather in pursuit of powder or park laps alike is a whole lot easier when you arm yourself with the heavy-duty technical fabric, fully taped seams, and just the right amount of insulation of the DC Ranger Jacket. The Ranger also fits the bill if you're looking for solid looks to go with all that warmth and waterproofing.
- 10K waterproofing and breathable polyester heather herringbone combines weather-resistance with a streetwear look and feel
- Fully taped seams seal out moisture along all stitching throughout the jacket to prevent saturation
- Insulated with an all-over 80g poly-fill to deliver midweight warmth you can rock all season
- Mesh-lined venting allows for cooling cross-ventilation without invasive snow
- Hidden ninja-mask-style hood gaiter stows away in the inside collar and deploys in a jiff so you face the weather without getting slapped by it
- Lycra powder skirt keeps the snow from soaking your baselayer when you make a bombhole in blower pow, while the stretch gusset keeps it from shifting around as you ride
- Lycra wrist gaiter secures over your hand and under gloves and seal off your sleeves from the elements
- Dedicated pass pocket on sleeve makes it easy to flash your lift-riding credentials to the guy with the zapper