Your future skater girl is still mastering walking and running, so get her a shoe that won't feel clunky or uncomfortable when she's frolicking on the playground. The DC Rebound UL Toddler Girls' Skate Shoe features a lightweight and responsive Unilite midsole that cushions her step without taking away flex or feel. A padded high-top collar provides extra support to protect her ankles in case she takes a spill when she gets a little too excited, and slip-on elastic lacing makes it easy for her take her shoes on and off by herself so she can feel like a big girl.
- Leather upper is abrasion-resistant for durability
- Elastic lace closure makes it easy to slip on
- Padded tongue and collar provide extra comfort and support
- Vent holes in upper improve breathability
- Unilite midsole is lightweight and cushy
- Pill Pattern tread sticky rubber sole is long-lasting and provides traction