Features for the enthusiast.
All too often, adults get the good gear and the juniors are left with some compromised piece of equipment. And that's a shame considering that the young guns are the ones putting in the most time outside. DC, however, is well aware of youthful antics, and it gave the Ripley 14 Boys' Jacket the same treatment as its big brother.
This means 10K waterproofing and 120g synthetic insulation. So, there's less time spent drying off and warming up in the lodge, and more time in the park. It also has critically-taped seams to prevent moisture from seeping in on those spring days.
- Taffeta lining is soft and holds in warmth
- Standard fit means you won't be swimming in your jacket
- Two hand, two chest, and one interior pocket for room to store snacks
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Adjustable hood stays where you want it
- Waist gaiter keeps snow out