They feel you should suffer at least a little for looking this good.
Score extra style points when you wear the DC Women's Romme Softshell Jacket with the only judges that matter—your girlfriends. With its stylish bomber look and feminine puffy sleeves, you just could be scoring a big win, but—uh, oh—we’re afraid the degree of difficulty with this stretchy softshell is going to be impossibly low. That’s because the water-resistant Exotex fabric will keep you so dry, and the faux fur lining so warm and comfortable, that wearing the Romme for a day on the slopes is just too easy.
- 5K-rated Exotex softshell is flexible, breathable, and waterproof
- Bonded faux-fur lining adds warmth and wicks moisture
- Underarm zippers provide ventilation when needed
- Internal media pocket keeps your MP3-player dry
- Thumb-holes make it easy to fit the sleeve hems under the cuff of your gloves
Share your thoughts
Love the cut! Feminine :)I'm a size 12-14 and an XL fits perfectly with a little big of wiggle room to add layers. Fuzzy soft on the inside and warm. I have long arms and most jackets end up being 3/4 sleeve when I extend but not this one. The color is a TRUE purple plum... from the picture I was expecting a hint of redness almost like a maroon but it's still a nice deep purple color