From park laps to backcountry pow missions, you can rely on the DC Royal Women's Snowboard Pant to keep your legs warm and dry. It has 40g synthetic insulation to add a touch of warmth for most days, and there's room to layer underneath for when the mercury really starts dropping. When it warms back up in spring, open up the mesh-lined inseam vents and get some cool air flowing, and there's plenty of pockets to hold your beers, er ... sodas.
- 10K-rated poly/nylon blend fabric blocks out wind and water to keep you dry
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- 40g synthetic insulation adds lightweight warmth
- Brushed mesh lining is warm and breathable
- Standard fit provides plenty of room to move and layer
- Mesh-lined inseam vents dump heat when it warms up
- Boot gaiter keeps snow from going down your boot
- Shant Control drawcord allows you to cinch your pant leg up so you don't step on it
- Two hand pockets, two back pockets, and two cargo pockets store your essentials
Share your thoughts
Fits to standard women's sizes NOT teen.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs large
Most DC items that I have gotten have run a little small so I was really surprised when I got these pants and they were big on me. I am 5'2'', 110pds and really wish I had gotten an xs. Oh well, I guess the baggy look is cool?? Pants are great quality and I love them!!!