Serving up a heaping platter of warmth.
When you zip on the DC Boys' Servo 13 Snowboard Jacket, you know that mom won't hold you up at the door and make you change into something warmer, and you can also be happy knowing you look awesome. With 10K waterproofing and 120g synthetic insulation, you can spend less time in the lodge and more time in the park.
- 10K rated polyester fabric protects against harsh winter conditions
- Critical seams taped prevents moisture from seeping in
- 120g poly-insulation keeps you toasty
- Taffeta lining feels soft and holds in warmth
- Standard fit means you won't be swimming in your jacket
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Adjustable hood stays where you want it
- Waist gaiter keeps snow out
- Two hand and two chest pockets, as well one interior pocket give plenty of room to store snacks and other stuff
Share your thoughts
great kid jacket!
this meets all the requirements I had for a new snowboarding jacket for my son - good waterproofing, happy color, not too puffy, snowskirt. And it even has sleeve gaiters. Can't just remember if the hood is detachable or not - better check the description for yourself, since they never seem to fit comfortably over a helmet. But my kids like the look of a hood down so its not a dealbreaker...