10K waterproofing and 120g synthetic insulation, means less time in the lodge and more time in the park. And that's just what you'll find in DC's Servo 14 Boys' Jacket. Well, that and critically-taped seams that prevent moisture from seeping in on spring days.
- Taffeta lining is soft and holds in warmth
- Standard fit means you won't be swimming in your jacket
- Two hand, two chest, and one interior pocket for room to store snacks
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Adjustable hood stays where you want them
- Waist gaiter keeps snow out
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
This jacket has everything we hoped for. It's warm, fashionable (we bought the Bizmut blue), has plenty of pockets that my son wants and likes. He's a tall 12 year old (about 5'5") and the XL is roomy enough for layers but not too large to hang on him. We're happy. The price was good.