The shredder-woodsman's best friend.
- With down insulation in the body, you have a healthy barrier to keep heat inside on colder mornings
- Removable 10K-rated waterproof breathable softshell sleeves and hood keep out the flakes and sogginess and allow on-mountain customization
- Powder skirt and thumb-hole-equipped ribbed cuffs seal out the cold and snow during magnificently deep days and repeated crashes
- Plenty of pockets hold munchies and other on-mountain essentials
- An internal goggle pocket holds your eyewear in a safe place
Share your thoughts
DC has a great deal of potential to dominate in the snow sport market, as they have a large and loyal customer base already. However with this particular jacket I do have a few qualms. The fit is listed as baggy, which is very accurate as it is very loose. The problem is that the down insulation is only truly effective when held snugly against the body. For this reason every time I moved, so did the air inside the jacket, and it was never able to really warm up to it's full potential. I would like to see a slightly trimmer fit for the insulated portion, as well as disclosure of the down type included int he jacket.