Since you have the toned legs and body, you may as well show it off in the DC Women's Sioux Dress. Its bustier style gives you an edgy, fresh look, while its short length works well with high-top boots or leggings.
- Bustier style dress with elastic back smocking accentuates your top-half
- Seam details at front and back bodice and raw edge at hem provide a fresh look
- Slightly flared skirt and hidden side pockets ensure you have plenty of room to dance and stash your lip balm
- Cotton fabric drapes and breathes well and feels comfortable against your skin
Share your thoughts
Great! Once its on...
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I love the look of this dress. However, I don't like the fact that it is a pull-over. I have a very narrow waist, but big hips, and wider shoulders, so it is a bit of a pain to get it on, since I need a smaller size in order to fit my waist. I do appreciate that the top is compatible for those of us gals who do not have huge chests - it feels like it will stay up, and not drift down to expose my bra. The bottom flares a bit. It is quite short, but you can wear with leggings, and even keep it in your wardrobe for fall with a smart jacket.
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
great fit, super simple, works well over leggings or not.