You love the flex and board feel of vulcanized shoes, but you're tired of the bruised heels and blown-out canvas uppers. Compromise no more, now that there's the DC Council S Men's Skate Shoe. The Super Suede upper is thin and light for superior board feel and control, but is also far more durable than other types of uppers, and the Impact S footbed cushions your feet from harsh landings without sacrificing sole flex.
- Super Suede upper has the look and feel of real suede, but has 50% more durablility
- Impact S footbed absorbs hard impacts without packing out
- Vulcanized construction provides superior board feel and sole flex
- Pill pattern tread rubber outsole is grippy and long-lasting
- Lightly padded collar provides increased comfort and support
Share your thoughts
Upper Leather - Not Super Suede
I'm looking for a vulcanized shoe with support and padding made with man-made materials. Although the description says the upper is super suede (a polyester) the shoes I received have a leather upper.