Just like him, Mike Mo's shoe doesn't fail to impress with its performance. The DC Mike Mo Capaldi S shoe is all about its technical features and stylish design, including a suede upper with a contrast bar panel that starts at the eyelet row, crosses the sides and connects at the heel. This style has a no-sew and TPU-backed super suede upper helping the shoe to last longer against blowouts and abrasion holes. Also, feet won't overheat with the built-in open mesh tongue and strategically placed vent holes.
Composition - Upper: Leather / Lining: Textile / Outsole: Rubber
- Super Suede upper has the look and feel of real suede, but has 50% more durability
- No Sew construction eliminates seams in the upper because you can't blow out seams that don't exist
- Unilite midsole minimizes the amount of rubber needed in the sole to reduce weight, and it's super flexible for superior board feel
- Ortholite sockliner provides a an ergonomic fit for comfort
- Pill pattern tread rubber outsole is grippy and long-lasting
- Padded collar provides increased comfort and support
- Mesh tongue and vent holes in the upper improve breathability
Share your thoughts
Best shoe ever!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
I'm a huge advocate for janoskis and love the feel of them, however, I tried these mike mos and... I'm blown away. I'm an instructor at a skatepark and have skated these shoes for 28 days straight and they are still amazing. They don't lose their structure and get loose, they didn't need any break in time, and they wear perfectly between the swade and gum. The shoe size is perfect and they are light weight. The only issue I have is the sweat lines you'll get in them. But it doesn't affect how they skate. I recommended these shoes to my friends and in total, four of us own seven pair. I'm in love
Looks Cool Can't Wait to Skate.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I got these shoes because I like the idea of a shoe that was constructed like a sock, and it was affordable at the time. The sock like construction lets me feel like even if my laces get torn up, they won't get all flimsy like other shoes. They are extremely comfortable, and I can't wait to skate them to test their durability. However, I am waiting on my old pair of vans to be utterly unusable.
I will update this post as soon as I do skate them.