DC hooked recent team acquisition Mike Mo Capaldi up with his first signature shoe, the Mike Mo Men's Skate Shoe, and they spared no expense making it live up to his expectations. The Super Suede upper and No Sew construction make it far more long-lasting than your average skate shoe, while the Unilite midsole keeps it lightweight and cushions harsh impacts so you don't have to sacrifice feel or comfort for durability.
- Super Suede upper has the look and feel of real suede, but has 50% more durability
- No Sew construction eliminates seams in the upper because you can't blow out seams that don't exist
- Unilite midsole minimizes the amount of rubber needed in the sole to reduce weight, and it's super flexible for superior board feel
- Ortholite sockliner provides a an ergonomic fit for comfort
- Pill pattern tread rubber outsole is grippy and long-lasting
- Padded collar provides increased comfort and support
- Mesh tongue and vent holes in the upper improve breathability