You spotted a $100 bill fluttering across the sidewalk and started running. Good thing you're wearing your DC Men's Slim Denim Pant, because this pant has a touch of spandex that adds some flexible stretch. You'll be scooping that bill off the sidewalk in no time while all the other guys wearing slim-fit denim stiffly waddle their way across the concrete. Man, what a scene.
- Cotton, spandex blend offers the breathability and comfort of cotton coupled with the stretch of spandex
- 14.5-inch leg opening offers a comfortable amount of ankle opening without feeling too tight or too loose
- Zip fly makes it easy to answer nature when it comes calling
Share your thoughts
What is the length on a pair of DC jeans with a size 36 waist?
The INSEAM of the 36 is 32 inches.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I bought this for my husband and he absolutely loves it. He says these are very comfortable pants and the fit is really good. I am for sure buying another pair.
Almost like pajamas!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
When it comes to clothing, DC knows what they're doing, and their pants are no exception. These are some of the most comfortable pants I have ever owned. The material is very smooth and feels downright wonderful. They're about as durable as any other pair of jeans, and they fit true to size. I will for sure be buying another pair of these!