Looks can be deceiving.
It may look like just-another-hoodie from a distance, but the DC Spectrum 14 Boys' Jacket is much more than a cotton sweatshirt. This is due to its 10K-rated, three-layer polyester softshell fabric and waist/wrist gaiters. And because of those features, the Spectrum leaves other hoodies in the slush on its way to the top of the mountain.
- Bonded tricot lining feels soft and holds in warmth
- Standard fit means Junior won't be swimming in your jacket
- Adjustable hood stays where you want it
- Waist gaiter and ribbed wrist gaiters keep snow out
- Zippered kangaroo pockets keep your goods safe
- Internal media pocket lets your little guy bump tunes
Share your thoughts
Great jacket, sizing chart is incorrect
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Awesome jacket - really does have the look of a hoodie, but features serious snowsport details. You definitely need a warmer layer or two underneath since it is only a shell jacket.
The size chart is wrong...I bought a Medium which fits 12-14 according to the DC website, not 10-12.