It's a hoody! It's a jacket! No, it's a softshell!
The DC is blurring the line between streetwear and outerwear with the Spectrum 13 Softshell Jacket. It has the look of a hoody and a stretchy feel, but the fabric is 10K-rated to keep you dry in winter conditions. So you don't have head for the lodge when it starts snowing, unlike the suckers who decided to wear cotton hoodies that day.
- Softshell 3-layer fabric offers greater mobility and is 10K-rated to keep you dry
- Bonded tricot lining is soft and smooth
- Standard fit allows room to layer without being too baggy
- Mesh-lined underarm vents dump heat when it warms up
- Adjustable hood stays on top of your head
- Powder skirt keeps snow from going up your back
- Two hand pockets, an internal media pocket, and an internal mesh stash pocket store the goods
Share your thoughts
Good fit and finish
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is my first piece of DC outerwear. It's almost hoody comfortable with excellent water repellency & wind resistance so far. Seems better quality than the Burton jacket it replaced. Fit is long & roomy, but powder skirt is tight on my average build.
Great sunny day jacket or casual
Super sick jacket. really warm for its size, feels like a bunny hug but is definitely warmer. I wear mine boarding and for daily use. great for both! also has a good fitting powder skirt that doesnt ride up and has thumb holes in the cuffs which is great when wearing your park gloves. keeps your hands warmer and less wind/snow in your arms
awesome warm and low profile everything is great
This jacket is insanely comfortable just like a hoodie and keeps you warm in the cold. Not to mention a nice look.