Outta the way.
- 10K-rated Exotex waterproof fabric and fully taped seams keep your underlayers dry and comfortable
- 60g insulation adds just enough warmth on chilly days
- Shiny mesh lining breathes easily for maximum comfort
- Powder skirt keeps the elements out and integrates with your DC snow pants
- Stowable head gaiter ensures you never have to duck into the mountain gift shop for face protection on wicked cold days
- Underarm zip vents features structured mesh that holds the vents open for more effective cooling
- Wrist gaiter fits smoothly under your glove for no-gap protection
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
Wow, got this for a steal on Backcountry. This is an out of the box review. I will update after I take it out in the snow.
Love the look,the blue is so pretty. The head gaitor is amazing and I love the wrist gaiters. Fit is great and all the pockets will come in handy. One pocket right on the sleeve! I am very happy with this well made jacket!