Two closures for ultimate adjustability.
The DC Sweep Women's Snowboard Boot features the Constrictor Hybrid closure system, which uses Boa coils in the forefoot to keep your heel locked down, and traditional lacing in the upper so you can rock them tight when charging steeps and loose in the park for maximum tweakage.
- Constrictor Hybrid Closure System uses Boa coils in the lower overlays to provide support and keep your heel locked down, and laces in the upper so you can ride them as loose or tight as you want
- Wrap Lock hardware allows you to lock down the laces so they don't slip during the day
- 3D tongue flexes with the boot where you want it, while the molded backstay gives you the support you require
- Unilite soles feature DC's Push Zone tread pattern to increase traction and prevent snow from accumulating under foot
- Bravo liner features multi-density zones to balance comfort with responsiveness, neoprene ankle straps and anatomical J-Bars to keep your heel locked in, and an Aegis anti-microbial treatment keeps your boots from stinking up the whole car
- Articulated Cuff flexes naturally so you can tweak your grabs
- 1:1 shell-to-liner ratio provides a seamless fit in every size and reduced overall foot print
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Female
I loved how they looked, just not too sure of the half lace, half boa system but for $100 i'm willing to not be too picky.
I was a little worried about sizing but i usually wear a size 9 in the beat up snowboard rental boots so i decided to try a size 8.5, Fit perfectly. couldnt be happier. Haven't tried them on the slope yet due to a injured ankle. Im sure they will do the job and didnt even break the bank.
Great Boot-Size Down
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I got these boots for my sister, and by the third day they were completely broken in. I got her a half size smaller than her normal boot size (based off of some feed back I got about the boot), which worked out perfectly.The boots stay tight around the top of your feet, but you may need to adjust the top part of the boot, on the shins, initially until the boots are broken in. These boots are definitely worth recommending to a friend!