Do you daydream about perfect presses, stalled-out spins, and tweaked-out tuck-knees? The DC Park Snowboard Boot was designed from the ground up to maximize mobility without sacrificing the support you need to stomp man-sized landings. The unique low-top Park liner includes an Aerotech ventilation panel to keep your dogs feeling fresh during warm-weather schralping, and the Cinch closure system makes it easy to get your boots tight without having to maintain constant tension and turning your fingers purple.
- Cinch closure system maintains tension on the lower half of the boot so you don't have to be constantly yanking on your laces to get your boots tight
- Aerotech ventilation keeps air flowing to prevent your feet from feeling sweaty or clammy
- Park Liner features a low-top cuff for comfort and maximum tweakability, with a built-in neoprene ankle strap and J-bars for secure heel hold
- WrapLock lace hardware prevents slipping for easier tightening and a more consistent, secure fit
- Articulated cuff for a smooth flex with no creases or pressure points
- UniLite outsole delivers solid traction, durability, and shock absorption while dramatically reducing weight
Share your thoughts
Kick Ass Boot All Around
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I ride all mountain, but mainly park and free riding. I like a little flex in my boot but not so soft my legs are doing all the work. DC's were a tad stiff out of the box but nothing a day of riding and troll'n the mountain didn't cure. Over all super happy with these bad boys and plan on using them for a least a couple seasons. Thanks DC as always!
Its like having a cast on your foot
ZERO flex. I was a little bummed. I like DC gear and had only heard good things about the boot, but it was so stiff it hurt before I could even leave the crib.
I really like this boot from DC. The flex is perfect for me and my feet are comfortable