For those with no clams for a quiver.
Unless perhaps you're a pro with a generous sponsor, you don't have the cash to keep a board for every possible condition on the mountain. Not to mention the time you'd waste running back and forth from the parking lot to switch out your ride when you're up to something new. Pro Lauri Heisarki keeps it simple with the versatile DC Lauri Pro Tone Snowboard; its relaxed shape that's flat between the feet with a slight rocker in the nose and tail makes it just the board for just about anything. So go ahead, take a run in the powder-filled trees, then hit the park at the bottom of the run, then do it all again.
- Anti-Camber profile features a flat mid that transitions to 4mm rocker outside your stance
- Radius to Flat shape features flat surfaces at the tip and tail to provide extra lift should you be lucky enough to stumble onto a powder stash
- Powerful, lightweight Stratus Core features vertically laminated poplar and is cambered to add pop to the Anti-Camber board
- Quadrax laminate uses a four-way fiberglass weave for smooth riding and a stable feel
- Structurn Base structure features a low-friction pattern of small dimples that break water tension so you can glide faster and turn more easily