Lauri's tool from the peak to the streets.
Why waste money on boards that only do one thing well when you can have one that crushes everything? Lauri Heiskari must have thought the same thing when designing the DC Lauri Pro Snowboard, because the final product is what he shreds with whether it's a backcountry booter or a triple kink rail session. Micro Camber outside the bindings provides the pop and feel of camber board, while a flat profile between the bindings keeps it forgiving and floaty in powder.
- Micro Camber features a flat profile between the bindings with 1.5mm of camber outside the bindings for a forgiving ride that still has the pop and feel of camber
- Quadrax fiberglass provides a snappy and controlled feel while still having enough flex for jibbing
- Stratus core is made from snappy, lightweight poplar
- Camber Core has pre-arched wood in the core to give the flat section of the board the stability of a cambered board
- Twin shape makes dropping switch a snap, and Radius to Flat tip and tail provide extra float in pow
- Stoneground 7200 Sintered Supreme base delivers lightning-fast speed and survives hard hits in the park or in the wild
- Structurn base uses golf ball-like dimples to break water tension for added speed