Be the first to upload your photo of the Tone Snowboard. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
How is this board compared to the new DC PLY? I'm looking for something good for rails but can also slay jumps. I had the PBJ and that was way to soft for me. From what I read people say the PLY is softer. Any tips on the boards?
October 24, 2011
The ply is a softer board then this one. I have it and it is great on jumps and rails. You lock into rails very well and its forgiving on jumps. It's stiff enough to not spill out on you but you can press easily.
By: Aydan Leigh
January 1, 2012
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.
- 149 cm, 153 cm, 156 cm, 159 cm
- medium-stiff (7 out of 10 on DC scale)
- rocker (reverse)
- Effective Edge:
- [149 cm ] 1140 mm; [153 cm ] 1120 mm; [156 cm ] 1140 mm; [159 cm ] 1160 mm
- Waist Width:
- [149 cm ] 251 mm; [153 cm ] 252 mm; [156 cm ] 253 mm; [159 cm ] 254 mm
- Sidecut Radius:
- [149 cm ] 8.2 m; [153 cm ] 8.4 m; [156 cm ] 8.5 m; [159 cm ] 8.6 m
- Stance Width:
- [149-153 cm] 20.5 - 25 in; [156-159 cm] 21 - 25.5 in
- Stance Setback:
- 0 in
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year