Check your Tone, son.
The DC Tone Snowboard combines playful camber with stiff flex and a long turning radius for a stable, high-speed deck that likes boxes and rails, and absolutely loves to fly. So, whether you got two feet last night or it's been a week since the last snow and you'll be spending the whole day in the park-if you have the skills, the Tone is your ride.
- Anti-Camber Profile is flat under and between your bindings and upturned at the tip and tail. A longer flat area is faster and more stable, while a shorter flat area (like the Tone) is more maneuverable and playful
- Radius To Flat Profile adds flat surfaces at the tip and tail provide tons of flotation in deep snow, while smooth radius blends make edge transitions effortless
- Cambercore adds a unique arch-shaped profile to the wood core to add pop to Anti-Camber
- Structurn dimpled base works like the surface of a golf ball to break tension, reduce suction, and make you faster
- High-density 7200 sintered base is super-fast and durable
- Vertically laminated Stratus 100% Poplar core is powerful, lightweight, and maintains pop in the park
- Four directions of glass fibers are woven together for stability, a smooth ride, and tons of edge power
Share your thoughts
So I ordered a 149 which is too small for me but it ended up being really fun. I got a 156.5 DC PLY that fits me alot better as my main board. I use the Tone as a backup board now when my PLY is in the shop. Anyway, this is a really fun board. It holds its own on some bigger jumps (even with it being too small) so im sure if I got a 156 it would be great, but it presses surprisingly well and is super fun on rails and boxes (hasnt hung up on me yet). It doesnt catch very easily and I found its easier than my PLY to land spins with. DC makes amazing bases. I dont get stuck in flat spots even on slower days. This has the same base as my PLY and I havent had to wax after 4 days so far. Id recommend this board to anyone. It can do it all. It rides easy for beginners and its playful but responsive for any kind of advanced rider. I wish I got it in the right size cause it really is a great board.