The DC Tonik S Skate Shoe strips away superfluous stitching and panels susceptible to battering from the sha-bang-a-bang caused from bouts with griptape and replaces it with a streamlined look that's flick-friendly. Ample amounts of super-duper shock-absorption save from you bam-bam bruises in hubba-bubba bing-bong battles.
- Low-pro silhouette is both skate-friendly and fashionable
- Made with Super Suede, a tough suede that's way stronger and longer-lasting than traditional suede
- One-piece toe cap removes unnecessary panels, reducing weight and preventing blown-out stitching
- Drop-in shock-absorbing insole and midsole work together to provide cushion and rebound for big landings
- Vulcanized rubber sole provides a clean & classy look while remaining flexible for board feel
- Highly abrasion-resistant outsole stands up to grip tape and wear and tear caused by skateboarding