Torstein's weapon of choice.
DC designed the Terrain Boot to handle whatever crazy-ass thing Torstein Horgmo decides to do next on his snowboard. And since he destroys just about everything he touches, you can expect the Terrain to be capable of the same.
- Winch lacing system combines the reliability and feel of traditional lacing with a Boa dial that targets the sweet spot at the ankle for superior heel hold
- Wrap Lock hardware latches down your laces so they don't slip over the course of the day
- Silicon-impregnated full-grain leather forms to your feet so your boots look and feel better over time
- Aerotech ventilation system on the outer shell keeps your feet dry and warm
- 3D tongue flexes with the boot to give you flex where you want it, while molded backstay gives you support where you need it
- Lightweight Unilite outsole uses Push Zone tread pattern to increase traction and prevent snow from accumulating under your foot
- Impact G shock-absorbing system helps protect your feet from harsh landings
- Top-of-the-line Alpha liner features multi density zones to balance comfort with responsiveness, neoprene ankle straps and anatomical J-Bars to keep your heel locked in, and an Aegis anti-microbial treatment to keep stank levels down
- 1:1 shell-to-liner ratio provides a seamless fit in every size and reduced overall foot print
- The black model is Torstein's signature colorway
Share your thoughts
Big win, minor adhesive issue
Great spittin boots - super stiff, best of both lacing worlds (hand-adjust front laces, side boa locks down the heel well on steep climbs). The dark brown leather ages like a baller and gives that "worn" look. The adhesive on the toes is garbage, but nothing a little epoxy can't fix.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These are pretty stiff boots but they have saved me from 90% percent of the boot pain I had before from boots that were too soft, I got the brown ones and they actually get darker with use so thats cool they were out of black in my size. I would like it if I could get the boot tighter but its bit difficult since the boots don't really have an area for them to pull in more, Hopefully with time I will be able to do that