Tired of feeling embarrassingly out of shape at the beginning of the snowboard season as you hike for those first turns? Put on the DC Men's Unilite Flex Trainer Shoe, get off the couch, and hit the asphalt this summer so you don't feel so worthless come winter. The Unilite midsole provides lightweight cushioning and spring-like rebound to keep your feet feeling fresh and comfortable while you're jogging off those beers from the night before.
- Unilite technology offers lightweight, effective impact absorption
- Breathable mesh tongue and upper increase airflow
- No-Sew upper further reduces weight by eliminating unnecessary materials
- Internal nylon webbing lace loops improve forefoot support
- OrthoLite sockliner provides comfort and support
- Rubber pods on sole reduce weight without sacrificing grip or durability