Get performance without venturing into your savings account.
Don't forgo your season pass for new pants, but don't keep rocking those same duct-taped rags you have now, either. Instead, go for the DC Venture Snowboard Pant and still have gas money left over to get you to the resort. 5K-rated fabric keeps you dry in most conditions, and the tailored fit gives a modern look without being too tight.
- 5K-rated fabric helps keep you dry
- Critical seams are taped to prevent moisture from seeping in
- Taffeta lining is smooth and comfy
- Tailored fit is slim, but still has enough room for layers and boots
- Boot gaiter keeps snow from getting in your kicks
- Two front and two back pockets store your goods
Share your thoughts
Sponge Bob Awesome Pants..sponge not inc
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Really good pants, I only wish I ordered a size bigger. Its not the fact that the other don't fit, they do..there just a kinda slim threw the hips. It also could be that I've packed on a little winter weight. No alarm on the boot cuffs, they do not continue threw the whole inside. The top button is a true button, the second is one of the slide in clamp deals. Very well designed even for DC. The slim tapered look is very nice and flares out towards the end with a very good kick plate. Sheds water fairly decent and does a pretty good job wicking smells. Probably recommend an under layer system of some sort, not being that the fabric is uncomfortable by any means but that the wind creeps in pretty easy. Never been a big fan of DC and their terrible Graphic Design team..but they did a good job on these bad boys.