Stay dry, warm, and looking good.
- Faux fur lining surrounds your foot in cozy warmth
- Foam-padded tongue and collar provide all-day comfort
- TPR back counter offers heel support and enhances durability
- Mid-length Airbag offer maximum comfort and cushioning
- Abrasion-resistant sticky rubber outsole helps you keep your footing on snowy late-night walks home
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These shoes are warm, comfortable, and waterproof - just as advertised. Great shoes!
Loven them. comfortable and old school feel,, walk in em all day
Bizarre situation - had to return
I ordered this shoe, different color, in my normal size, a 10, Men's. The shoe came rapdily, the service from Backcountry was great... BUT - I have no idea whether the tags inside the shoe were wrong, but the tags glued to the tongues said 'Men's 10" - however, I could not FORCE my foot down into either shoe. So I don't know if they all fit two or three sizes too small, if this one was actually a woman's size with the wrong label, or what. Very disappointed; but thankful for the great return policy from Backcountry.
I love my dc's theyre so warm and comfortable